<VV> oil

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Feb 25 13:56:25 EST 2011

Sounds good Bryan, thanks for the reply.  I think I'll be buying a case of
Amsoil or Brad-Penn as soon as I can afford it.  Two folks from VV sent me
messages stating that they are Amsoil dealers so I'll probably order through
one of them, though really I'd like to buy the "100% American" Brad-Penn.

Ray