<VV> GAS TANK REPAIR what I did

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Feb 25 13:32:49 EST 2011

On the other hand, buying the repro encourages vendors to keep making
reproductions...  too much "anti-repro" attitude might well result in parts
that many people really need becoming unavailable =).

I don't have much to spend most of the time, but I support our vendors
whenever I can!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG (winter driver)
65' Corsa 140 coupe  (under construction)