<VV> James Reeves and the Mitty

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 26 07:51:24 EST 2011

Okay folks, here's the deal.
Yes, James Reeve is going to do the Mitty this year in the ex-Court Whitlock Stinger to be procured from Jeff Moore for the occasion. I have known about the possibility for some time. I recieved an Email from James stating this and asking if I was going to be there. I was on the fence about it due to the expense but, now that I would have a chance to be on the storied Road Atlanta track with a Corvair racing legend my decision was made.
I will do the Walter Mitty again this year. I do not expect to be dueling fender to fender with James but, I do hope to follow him and get some pointers as it were. At least for a lap or two!

So, all you racers and fans, after all these years here's your chance to come see James on a track he knows well in a car he knows well.

Mike Levine will be there also with his V8 Vair as usual. We'd like to see all the Corvair folks come on down and watch a little history and have some fun.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com
  Hi Guys,

  Just read that James Reeves is going to Race Jeff Moores Yenko Stinger at the Mitty..

  Have you guys heard about  this, hope they have that baby well prepared, because he will drive the snot out of it,

  kinda like David?

  Dan