<VV> early crossed flags emblem colors?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 01:35:22 EST 2011

Ray, I still have the original on my 62 car and the Red/Black scheme
is what it is. It does not look like it has been touched up. Its
corroded and the paint all faded. I also bought a NOS emblem a year or
so ago and that is the color of the paint scheme on it, too. You never
know, these days, things are so old. Mark Durham