<VV> Happy New Year!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jan 1 13:30:43 EST 2011

Happy New Year!

So, what do you have in mind for the New Year?  I have a few projects in the pipeline right now:

 - Bodywork and paint for the '66 Corsa 'parts car' (no, it's not really a parts car, it's a nickname :-)
 - Install the new-used running 110 in the Greenbrier, currently in the basement for o-rings and top cover.
 - Take care of a few small things on the '62 wagon - outside mirrors, stereo install, etc.

If I can get past a few non-Corvair projects I hope to get to one of my engine builds this year.  I also have some work on the new CORSA site to get done, and a pile of updates on my personal site.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  Kid cars: 00 Grand Marquis, 00 Miata