<VV> New - In the New Year? (+ some ad)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 18:50:27 EST 2011

_patiomatt at aol.com_ (mailto:patiomatt at aol.com)  writes:

Happy  New Year!

So, what do you have in mind for the New  Year?

I have a lot of things moving along in 2011. I am working on the
Performance Workshop for March in Indy. I am still trying to get my book into  print.
I have two new Corvair performance products I am trying to get into
production. I have a "semi-new" color of wire available for my wiresets. It is
the "teal" color, like a turquoise, out of production for three or  four
years, Taylor Cable recently brought it back - and so have I. I am  still
assembling my newish race motor to get the car ready for Denver.

So I am sitting at this computer this afternoon. . . . . .

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems