<VV> Happy New Year!

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 13:13:59 EST 2011

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 13:30:43 -0500
> From: Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com>
> Subject: <VV> Happy New Year!
> To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> So, what do you have in mind for the New Year?

My projects? Finish the installation of my corbeau rear bench seat. The seat is in right now (looks AWESOME!!), but still needs to have
two rearward seat mounts completed. Also I want to create a new back/cover piece to replace the stock thing that goes behind the
stock seat- that thing (whatever it's called) wont fit properly with this new seat.
Next up is to finish my efi install!!

Kevin Nash, early turbo daily driver
(with way cool corbeau seats, front and rear!!)
hopefully soon to be finished efi.