<VV> Multiplex in a 65 coupe

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 15:25:05 EST 2011

The 1965 Corvair multiplex used the three control unit and two speakers.
One in front and the rear seat speaker. Starting in 1966 Corvair used the
four  control multiplex with four speakers.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta-President

In a message dated 1/2/2011 2:43:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,