<VV> Corvair Forum info

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Mon Jan 3 14:03:51 EST 2011

Happy New year everyone! It's the first Monday of 2011. I hope all is
starting off well for you. We are currently getting a rare snow storm
here and have around 8" of snow on the ground. :)

I wanted to announce the entries are now open for the January Corvair of
the Month Online Car Show. The first ten Vairs posted get in the
Contest. The sponsor for this month is Rafee Corvair. They are offering
a gift certificate to the winner. (free Corvair money!)
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1705&p=10359#p10359

I also wanted to let everyone know the CorvairForum.com Calendars are
available. I have 10 high quality photo preservation calendars they are
12" x 18". (The artwork can be put into a 12"x12" photo album and will
last 100 yrs). They have Corvair specific dates provided by Dave Newell,
Seth Emerson and Bryan Blackwell. (Thank you guys for the help!) The
Calendars are not for profit, we will be selling them for what it cost
to have them printed. Contact me at scott at corvairforum.com to order.
They are $30.00 plus shipping. After these 10 are gone we will offer a
smaller less expensive calendar you can order from an online printer.
Details to follow soon.

Thanks for you time,
Scott Howey

follow us on facebook