<VV> tires

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 19:42:04 EST 2011

I think Bryan and the guys are "ON the BEAM" on this one. Tire Rack has a good assortment of 14's. I used mostly the 60 series for my LM's. Several years ago I moved on to 15's coz I could get them almost anywhere. Using 205x50x15s right now [6" wide rims FRT / 7" wide rims R].
Bob Isaac
Moonpie Racing