<VV> Dual Master cylinder upgrade.

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 04:37:24 EST 2011

I'm poised on the cusp of upgrading my single master cylinder to a dual
master cylinder.  It appears from the discussions of the last few days that
the installation of the proper warning light\proportioning valve is critical
to system safety.  Without the correct valve it would seem as though the
dual master cylinder is no better than the single M\S.  Does anybody have
the correct part number, nomenclature and source for the valve that I want?
>From the discussion, it would seem as though there are a few guys that
should install the right valve once they know the correct one.

Jim B

'66 turbovert