<VV> tires

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 16:32:04 EST 2011

Well I certainly received a lot of response to my tire question. I do not
want to change rim size. I would like narrow whitewalls but could live with
blackwalls. A lot of people seem to worry about ethenol in our gas but I can
see a time when 13"&14" tires will be un-available. Then what?. What are the
concours crowd doing?
       I contacted the local Tire Kingdom store today and he assures me he
can get 185x70x13's. Going by there tomorrow for sure.Thanks to all who
responded. Ed in Fla