<VV> NAPA Classics Calander with Corvair

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 21:04:26 EST 2011

Guys, I have one of those NAPA calendars and there's only one picture of the '66
Corsa convert. It's used twice, on the cover and in June. The rest of the cars
in the calendar are neat -- most from the '50s and '60s --  but going to the
trouble of buying a case of them and distributing 'em because of that one
Corvair? Well, that's up to you.

--Tom in Ohio