<VV> dual M/C

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 6 21:11:32 EST 2011

Dave, et al.,
  I finally went out into the garage and found the shop manual for my 68
convertible. I scanned a few pages of the brake section. Hopefully, this
will explain what Chevy was trying to accomplish some 40 plus years ago.

I did not scan the entire section, so if anyone wants the pages that I
omitted, please drop me note.

Regards,

jack kean

68 Convertible (still riding around, near daily, with the top down (it's
a convertible isn't it?) in cool (but not too cold) Arlington, Texas)