<VV> dual M/C

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 14:15:34 EST 2011

Sounds like Dave needs to adjust the rod out that is attached to the pedal.
No offense, but I thought that was common knowledge when one replaces a stock part with a "non-stock" part, one must do adjustments to anything that would actuate it (or to what it actuates).
Please don't take that the wrong way, but that goes with just about any part with any car... i.e; install metallic brake shoes on your Corvair, remove the self adjust mechanism: install aftermarket quick steering arms on your Corvair, get it re-aligned...
I wonder how many dual reservoir master cylinders have been installed with no adjusting being done.
Later,
Lonzo