<VV> Car lifts for Corvairs

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 07:16:22 EST 2011

A drive-on won't allow you to remove the wheels. A two poster will have the
potential of not allowing easy opening of the doors.
I've got a two poster by Auto Lifters, and I like it.
Just make SURE of your building limitations as to how it's going to be
installed.
Havn't removed any Corvair engines, but HAVE removed many Cadillac
powertrains, cradle and all, out the bottom, just like a Corvair. Slick.