<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 72, Issue 24

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 18:51:16 EST 2011

Dennis has it right. I have a "Whirly-jig" brand rotisserie. I had brackets welded up that match the body contour over the bumper bolt holes, and bolted them to the body. The rotisserie then attaches to the brackets. Unbelievely easy to work on the car! If you read your instructions from the rotisserie carefully, you can rotate the car body with one hand. I have swung my buddy's 64 convert with one finger and it just rolls over.

Bob Johnston

CORSA since '72

Message: 7