<VV> 24 HOUR DALE FLYWHEEL SALE - AD

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 11 18:03:42 EST 2011

Just a short but exciting note -

As you know I acquired the entire Dale line of flywheels and distributors.
I am now set up with the tooling and fixtures I acquired to bring the Dale
line back to the Corvair public!

To celebrate this I am running a Super 24 hour sale on bolted GoVair-Dale
flywheels. You save 3 ways -

Both early and late flywheels are reduced in price to $150.00  for lates
and 160.00 for earlies. But that's not all -

The core charges for earlies AND lates is waived for this sale! But that's
not all....

All customers with shipping addresses in he USA get FREE shipping!

The only rules are -

1) Limit of 3 flywheels per customer
2) Must be paid for on Paypal by 5PM Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday
the 12th 2011.
3) If you order other stuff that will still fit in a large flat rate box
with the flywheel(s) then they go for free too.
4) No other discounts apply (that includes the 5% Corsa discount).

After placing your order (online or phone) go to www.paypal.com and log
into your account. Click "send money" and specify it to go to our regular
e mail address of   sales at corvairunderground.com.

The total to send will be how many and whichever combination of flywheels
you want to buy.

DISCOUNT PRICE - NO CORE CHARGE - NO SHIPPING CHARGE!

    We're doing this to make a big spalsh with the official return of Dale
flywheels!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com
800-825-8247
Fax 503-434-1626