<VV> Hmmm ... the definition of insanity ?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 00:39:32 EST 2011

I just don't want to miss any of your wisdom...

Ned

In a message dated 1/11/2011 11:01:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chaz at properproper.com writes:

Yes, you'd think, but those were from me trying to send 4 different  posts,
before I knew that something in my (new) setup is causing VV to scrub  the
message and post **  [                ] ** (i.e. NOTHING )

Now it just rejects everything sent to VV or any indi9vidual email from
VV, although my friends' emails are fine ...

Still working on it ...

Bear with me (Gr-r-r-r-r-r ... ;>})
Charlie