<VV> Trailer Queen - was Heat/Defrost Repair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 12 15:12:30 EST 2011

If you are speaking of CORSA Concours, it's this simple:

All Corvair powered *or* Corvair bodied vehicles are eligible.

Note that I didn't even say "car" :-)  If it has a Corvair body - even radically modified, or a Corvair engine, again, even radically modified, it can be entered.

Non-CORSA concours are a different story, but at a CORSA event all Corvairs are welcome.  At a non-CORSA event they often say "no modifications", but many cars that aren't quite stock sneak in - for example if you put steel 14" wheels on your Corvair and some sort of Chevy wheelcover, most non-Corvair judges would miss that.

--Bryan