<VV> Fwd: VV - Autocrossing ...

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 12:20:11 EST 2011

____________________________________
 From: Taruffi57 at aol.com
To: n556p at yahoo.com
Sent: 1/13/2011 11:35:05  A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: VV - Autocrossing ...

Yeah, it was a follow-up to the Ken Block WRC car Montlhery YouTube video
posting.  That video has been around a little while already.  As for
"Ascari", I try to spell-check everything I write, but missed that one.   Check
out this pic of my '74 Alfa GTV2000.  (the tag)

Joe

*****************************************************************8

In a message dated 1/13/2011 8:54:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n556p at yahoo.com writes:

Joe, did you mean to include a link to the stunts at  Montlhery?

Also, you wrote:
> The great Italian champion Antonio Ascai ...  His son  Alberto

Did you mean "Ascari"?

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4