<VV> Mark Corbin, are you out there?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 12:15:58 EST 2011

I am sure Mark Corbin is out there somewhere. But unfortunately he has (probably) left VV due to some angry members and their nasty comments regarding him wanting to use proper terminology. Like calling a sedan a sedan or something like that. We in CORSA are fortunate to have people like Mark. Very devoted to the hobby (which it is for me).He is probably 1 of the most knowledgeable people in regards to Corvairs we have in CORSA.  Hopefully we can all just simply get along together as we all on here do like Corvairs. I hope to not be ruffling too many feathers here.
Timothy Shortle in (cold) Durango Colorado