<VV> Not made like they used to myth

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Fri Jan 14 11:44:10 EST 2011

I know this is a Corvair site , so I will make it ,"Short & Sweet" . I looked at a '37 Chevy a few weeks ago, a ,"Barn Find" car with 86,000 [ more like 186,000] and change on it. Kinda beat-up , but all there. The owner had a good battery for it , so he put it in. The fuel pump had quit working so he had an outboard motor fuel tank sitting on the roof. HE pumped the ball a few times , hit the key, and the old ,"216" came to life . IF you think your grandchildren will be able to duplicate this action with a 2011 Chevy , 73 yrs. from now , plz send me a sample of what you are drinking. , ....... THX
BOB Isaac
Moonpie Racing