<VV> Walter

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sat Jan 15 15:37:42 EST 2011

Smitty Says:  hating the cold, as a lot of older folks do has kept me from
playing Corvair for over a month.  I believe we have had more successive
freezing (and below) days than I can ever remember here at the Beach.  But
Global Warming can't last forever.  Anyway there is always hope in the form
of the Performance Workshop to look forward to.
 I killed a tree this morning and printed all the well wishing posts I
recieved on Walter Carter's behalf.  If anyone wants to post any comments to
him than send them to me and I will read them to him on my next visit to the
hospital and give him the posts. .  No use sending cards to the house as no
one is there.