<VV> Not made like they used to myth

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 12:35:51 EST 2011

Thanks Ken. As far myself and our family, we live those values. My
wife has never worked outside the home since we started a family.
Neither do any of my married children (all daughters).  If you want
children, ie; the next generation, with good values, those are taught
at home.

Just because society and the world has expanded at a terrific pace and
changed the values does not mean that we need to embrace all of them.
True values are eternal in nature, and are guided by powers higher
than our earthly society. Mark Durham