<VV> FW: Vintage Ford Dealers

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 17 21:48:56 EST 2011

Very enjoyable.  When I started driving, I had a 63 Corvair.  My parents had
a 64 Ford wagon with a 390 like the one in the first picture.  It didn't
hookup very well, but sure could light up the rear tires!  I'm not sure dad
ever figured out why his tires wore out so soon.  Before that they had a 60
Ford wagon with a 292?  Plenty of them in this slide show. The first new car
I had was a 70 Maverick.  I had a 63 102/4spd coupe and a 55 series 1 1/2
ton pickup at the time.  I was a sophomore in HS with three vehicles...   I
wish I had the 55 pickup today...

dp