<VV> Sixty-Niner Newsletter Volume 8 Number 1 available!

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Wed Jan 19 23:02:54 EST 2011

For those of you interested in 1969 Corvairs, who have not already seen
information on this, we want to share some important announcements!  As you
are likely aware, the 1969 Corvair Group is a special interest group of
CORSA and had fallen dormant with the untimely passing of Mark Ellis some 2
years ago.  On the anniversary of his passing, a flurry of email messages on
the 69 Corvair mailing list remembering all the many years of good work Mark
had done generated significant interest in reinvigorating the SIG and
re-launching the Sixty-Niner newsletter.

On behalf of Steve Brown, newsletter editor Jim Bartasevich, and my fellow
'69 Group officers, we are pleased to announce that Volume 8 Number 1 of The
Sixty-Niner Newsletter is now available!

As a special re-launch offer, I'll forward a copy of Sixty-Niner V8N1 via
email to anyone who asks, regardless of if you own a '69 or not.  All you
have to do is forward your contact information back to me along with your
'69 VIN (if you happen to be so fortunate).  No salesman will call and we
will not re-sell your email!

If you would like to sign up for the '69 interest group, and get updates to
the '69 rosters and future quarterly newsletters, please check out the group
and contact details on the Chapter web site at:
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/69corvair/    Dues are only $5 and may be
paid via PayPal to vairguy64 at yahoo.com.  To pay by mail, contact the group
Treasurer.   The benefits of chapter membership are quarterly Sixty-Niner
newsletters, The 1969 Corvair Vehicle Roster - a complimentary updated
vehicle roster available soon to all members in good standing, and the
updated 1969 Corvair Group Member Roster.

Regards,

Dave Leonard (#2470)

dave at arborlea.com