<VV> Denver Hotel Reservation

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:32:58 EST 2011

Tim,

On that note, I would like to say "Great Job" to whomever negotiated the
room rate. Being a Government employee, I can typically reserve rooms much
cheaper than what the general public can reserve them for, but when I
inquired about the Government rate at the DoubleTree, I was quoted a rate
over $40.00 a night higher than the CORSA rate.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom