<VV> Denver Hotel Reservation

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 06:57:29 EST 2011

I'm guessing the fantastic room rate was due to the time period the
reservation was made ... things aren't great now, but the economy was
looking quite horrible then. I'd bet it's unlikely they'll extend the
number of reserved rooms due to the low rate.

Next guess: They'd be happy to accept a regular room reservation at a
higher rate.

jcp