<VV> FW: Denver Hotel Reservation

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 13:43:34 EST 2011

Very good point indeed but not correct. The rate was agreed on well before the host hotel realized they would not be available for our originally planned dates. And we have Harry, Eric Schakel and Paul Seyforth to thank for getting us that rate.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
About 275 miles SW of Denver