<VV> FS: 1961 Monza sedan REDUCED - $950 - Dallas area

Matthew Hine virtualvairs at hine.org
Sun Jan 23 19:24:17 EST 2011

Hi all -- last post on this I promise:  I wanted to mention that I'm reducing the asking price on my '61 Monza 4-door below to $950 from the original $2000 asking price.  There's a lot more value in the car than that, but I'm ready to get it out of my driveway, so hopefully somebody can find some use in it.

Email me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Matt