<VV> (P.S.) Wanted: convertible in So. Cal.

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 20:44:27 EST 2011

Thanks to all who have been suggesting convertibles in So. Cal. for my
friend.  He adds that he is looking for stock (a man after my own  heart!).

In his words:

<definitly stock,  no modifications that show,     wheels, guages,
aftermarket steering  .... >

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

Orig. msg.:
< friend in Palm Springs feels the itch to get back into the old car  hobby
and I want to bring him back into the Corvair fold.  He's a former  Corsa
member and once owned a beautiful, original '65 convertible and an equally
beautiful '64 Convertible.  Anyway, he wants another convertible and would
prefer a Powerglide.  So far, he's been unimpressed by what's out  there.
Anyone know of a nice convertible for sale in southern  California?>