<VV> sealing flywheel / flex plate threads

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 31 06:05:52 EST 2011

I have for many years used Permatex No.2 not only as a sealant but a mild
thread locker. I got that advice way back from a local motorcycle
mechanic/racer. As he said, it will keep the fastener in place but you can
still remove it without using a pry bar. Works for me but, I also use the
red or blue thread locker.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com