<VV> Survivor cars

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jul 1 14:26:34 EDT 2011

I can't believe my eyes----Someone is suggesting that Smitty may have
"Curmudgeon Tendencies"?????

The "tendency" doesn't enter into it!    Check your Dictionary
Frank----next to the word "Curmudgeon", you'll find a picture of Smitty
smiling back at you.

But I do agree with Smitty about the difference between a complete
fairly pristing survivor and a rotted out beater.  Beaters do ZERO for
Corvairs as a Marque.

Hnak