<VV> Alternator

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jul 4 10:08:54 EDT 2011

If we're talking Delco Gm alternators, it's easy. The connector with the
two small wires going into the side of the alternator:

Parallel terminals: external regulator
Tandem terminals( the terminals form a straight line): internal regulator

Here are pictures of the internal regulated Delco alternators:

http://www.madelectrical.com/electricaltech/delcoremy.shtml

Frank DuVal