<VV> Alternator

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 10:45:42 EDT 2011

Anyone know off hand how to tell if an alternator is internally regulated? I am
about to reinstall the one off my blown motor since it was brand new. The PO had
bypassed the voltage regulator, so I assume it is internally regulated, but I
would hate to modify my brand new harness if it isn't. The PO was trying to get
the car running and did lots of incorrect things...
Thanks, Joe

  Easiest  is look at the 2 Electrical tabs  "  I I "     external.   " --   --   "  internally regulated

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/