<VV> Corsa's future- a possible idea?

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:16:58 EDT 2011

Not dreaming but... landing.

I totally agree with what Matt said about the Meyers Manx Club as it could be a good starting point.

If the United States of America are usually referred as "America" so, why not call Corvairs as "Classics" or "Antiques" ?

Daniel Monasterio

<<We need to   model ourselves   akin to the Meyers Manx Club...  a vibrant  and growing association!

 A driving club....     utilizing lowbuck  accommodations, they mainly
 camp!...but near motels... for those that want them.

 Every day starts with a 30 minute "car show"...  members vote.

 Then 3 options for driving are offered.. with all 3 groups meeting at lunch, and again at Dinner. It's a "Welcome Party " every night!>>