<VV> 5997 and Corvairvprices

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 08:05:41 EDT 2011

 I'll preface this by saying Allen is a buddy of mine and that I do own a few higher end Corvairs (that I have no plans of selling).

 What do all the experts here think the Very last and Very nice 1969 Convertible should sell for? I've seen comparable 1969 early and mid range production convertibles go in the mid teens. It was a shock to me when it did not go for at least 25K when Dave Trull parted with it. This is a premier car! I think it should insult the rest of us as Corvair owners and admirers that it does not command a higher price. I'm not after the dollars, but I would like the respect that comes with a vehicle that earns the dollar respect from the rest of the collector car community.

 Mike Stillwell
 YS-117

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, oabwdb at comcast.net <oabwdb at comcast.net> wrote:> the true value of these cars down. Also this is why their