<VV> stuck clutch plate

Robert K. Henry robertkhenry at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 6 18:33:21 EDT 2011

One suggestion I received once, and used successfully, is start the engine
and let it idle in neutral for a while with the clutch pedal depressed. The
heat & vibration helps loosen the stuck parts. After a few minutes, shut
down and proceed as previously recommended.

Not sure if the warm-up trick really makes a difference, but it can't hurt.

Robert Henry
'65 Corsa Turbo Convertible
Knoxville, TN