<VV> Corsa Conventions and kids

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Wed Jul 6 21:36:21 EDT 2011

To those who would rather discourage kids from attending, there is a
good reason for decline in membership. Those kids could be the next
generation's members.
Not to mention the fact that their parents tend to be younger adults who
could also bring new blood into our society.

I could understand discouraging kids if our society were a lot younger
and the membership really liked to party.... but our membership is not.
Being more kid-friendly should be a no-brainer to me for the growth of
the society and for increasing participation.

Karl in Boston
www.chezhawk.com/VairBlog