<VV> last convertible 5997 Humoriod!

kenharri at comcast.net kenharri at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 22:15:34 EDT 2011

Dave, Bill, Matt,

I don't know about the rest of the VV observers but I, as a fairly new VV'er am sick of the meaningless, self serving B---S--t. you are bantering back and forth.  There is wonderful, useful info shared by folks on this site.  I am not sure what your's is intended to do, other than make you feel better about each other.  If I am shunned from this site, so be it.  I will find other means to keep my Corvairs on the road, YOU are NOT all knowing!!!

I sincerely believe that YOU are the KEY to the continuation of the Corvair Hobby, or its DEMISE!  It is YOUR CHOICE!

SINCERELY,

Kent Harrington

'63 Monza, '64 Greenbrier

Message: 3