<VV> 2006 Convention....

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 7 08:16:25 EDT 2011

Ahh, the fabled Buffalo convention.

I actually enjoyed that convention in spite of the issues and obstacles. The
Four Clubs did a fantastic job given the difficulties they encountered many
of which were beyond their control.
As with most CORSA conventions it took me to a place I would not have chosen
on purpose!
It was the most expensive convention for me personally as my truck tranny
expired on the way home but, that was no fault of the convention folks.
My wife and I always try to turn a situation to our advantage. It allowed us
several days to explore the wine growing area of New York that we would not
have gone to on purpose. Also visited Lucille Ball's home town of Jamestown
NY.
As with many situations in life it is what you make of it.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com