<VV> Corsa Conventions and kids

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 19:58:56 EDT 2011

My son (almost 15) has attended the last 5 conventions with my wife and I and has enjoyed everyone of them. And he attends the banquets as well. This year he will be having Steak at the banquet (his choice).He also goes on some of the tours and loves seeing our beautiful country.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Looking forward to Denver in 18 days and counting