<VV> 2006 Convention....

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 20:10:05 EDT 2011

I thought it was great. We (self) toured some of the city including the square where President McKinley was assassinated. And it was our first time seeing Niagra Falls. It was the first convention I attended since 1990 (Ontario,Ca.)
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I will be attending every Corvair convention from here on out