<VV> online reservation

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 10:42:05 EDT 2011

Ernie if you haven't logged into the members area before you will need to register and set up a user name and password. There is a New user? Click HERE line at the bottom of the grey log in box.     As for the registration process for the convention it is a bit unfriendly. If you are expecting a form like the printed one you will be disappointed. It ask for some information that is not relevant if you are not participating in certain events that you must fill in before proceeding and there are drop down menus that might be confusing. Read the instructions for convention registration. GMoore
Message: 2