<VV> 2006 convention

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 7 11:41:51 EDT 2011

My wife and I had a great time at the convention.Loved the engine plant tour and the ride on the "Maid of the Mist" same boat ride my mother took on her honeymoon in 1941!As for what there is to do for the ladies, volunteer to have them judge. Great experience. I volunteered my wife to judge in Lexington and although she didn't think it was a great idea at the moment she still "brags" about it today and has been invaluable when we look at Vairs.
  As for Allen's car,more power to him.I do agree it should go to Ypsalanti but that would be up to the new owners wishes.EddieB in Fla