<VV> Fwd: 2006 convention

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Jul 7 13:37:31 EDT 2011

Hank, as you know I have been it the position of hosting a CORSA Convention so I can feel for you.  But the convention looks different to the participants than to the hosts.  The things you have mentioned did happen ... and some of those caught in the traps, rightly or not, did a great deal of complaining.  But, not everyone was confronted with every problem and there are few that expect perfection.  So, the bottom line is the Buffalo group did a great job in spite of the hurdles; they insulated a lot of the problems from many, if not most, of the participants ... even though the group was NOT the cause in the first place!  Today, most of the bitterness has been forgotten and the the sweetness of the Buffalo's efforts are receiving their due rewards.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.