<VV> 2006 convention

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jul 7 12:45:07 EDT 2011

On 7/7/2011 12:16 PM, kaczmarek at charter.net wrote:
> So I guess all the complaints about the small rooms with a/c that didn't
> work, the disasterous trailer parking situation, no place to wash your
> car,  the hotel laid out like the architect was on LSD, the comments
> afterwards that said "The best thing about Buffalo was seeing it in my
> rear view mirror as I left"----All that is forgotten now?

Of course it is, Hank.  Check the figures.  How many hundreds of persons
attended that convention?  How many handfuls registered those complaints?

Perfect convention?  No, it wasn't.  Fraught with problems?  Yeah,
kinda.  (I was no fan of the dungeon parking garage.)  But it offered
good friends, a beautiful car show, a nice road rally, and a fun
autocross.  For a Corvair convention, that's not bad.

--Bob