<VV> 2006 convention

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 19:43:21 EDT 2011

My a/c had to get fixed and I spent the unexpected extra time (while
waiting) with good friends from near and far.  In retrospect, I'm thankful
now for that extra time with Chuck Armer and Ms. Liz.

Oh, and I found a "quarter" car wash not too far from downtown.

The parking was so-so, but it was neat that the Vairs had an entire floor to
themselves.

Later, JR