<VV> DENVER 2011 (shortle)

Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:47:18 EDT 2011

uSDENVER 2011 (shortle)

Hi Timothy and all my other fellow virtualvair members,

My QANTAS International flight departs Australia for the United States in just 6 days from now !

I will attending and presenting my presentation "History of Chevrolet in Australia" at the Vintage Chevrolet Car Club of America Convention in Flint prior to flying on to Denver and the "fun filled fantastic Corsa International Convention". But let me say CORSA is and always will be the highlight.

I am really looking forward to being at this years CORSA convention but unfortunately my wife Arlette cannot come with me this year. Arlette is a high school teacher and it's very difficult for her get away in the middle of the school year

See you all very very soon

Carl L. Kelsen
1965 Right Hand Drive Corvair Monza convertible
Melbourne, Victoria Australia